Sunday, 4 January 2009

Going public

Happy New Year to all of you out there in Blogland.

I have a real aversion to New Year resolutions - simply because I never achieve them. So this year I just didn't make any - easy solution!

However, I have decided to complete some of my many UFO's....and that's at least one a month. Now you might say this amounts to a New Years resolution. Well not really as I am reasonably confident that I can do this. As opposed to a resolution which as soon as the thought passes through my lips into the spoken word is usually broken. This challenge is (I think) achievable. Note to self I may regret writing these words.

In case your wondering (?) the purpose of this post is to focus me on the task in hand. I declare that I will on a monthly basis (at least) post about a completed project.
So there -I've made a public promise to the whole of Blogland - or those who care to stop by and read this. Now all I have to do is deliver. See you soon... I'm off to sew!

20 comments:

She'sSewPretty said...

Mary...I will hold you accountable. LOL I promise to work on my blanket if you will post your projects here. It's so good to see you back in blogland!

Thecraftytrundler said...

Hi, I'm relatively new to blogging, and know what you mean about the UFOs!!! My main one is a single pink & white Pinwheel quilt in Laura Ashley fabrics. I ONLY HAVE ONE EDGE TO BIND, but havent done that yet. I think I'm spending too much time blogging at present!!

Happy Quilting!

Sharon : )

Donna said...

Well done Mary. I for one look forward to seeing your finished projects :-)

I will be having another open house in spring so hope to see you x

Josie-Mary said...

Thanks for your comment, I only brought it about 2 weeks ago!! Rubbish.... after I ironed the letters on they fell off!! I'll look on ebay for the better stuff next time.
Funny we live so close.... I live in Exeter. I often come to Exmouth to go to your lovely wool shop :)

Cowboys and Custard said...

Hello Mary?
Thank you for your visit.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.. I hope you find some peace with each day that passes and lots of wonderful memories to cherish..
Thinking of you.

Michelex

Shreyas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
satya.jit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gill at Lucy Locket said...

nudge.....hi Mary, I wondered where you'd got to....I've been away from blogging for longer than you have I think, I'm tempted to jump back in but where to start?!! Hope to read more from you this year. Gill :)

. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Car Carrier Services in Pune said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Data entry services in pune said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
satya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
satya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
learn english online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pallavi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott Spinella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jyoti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pallavi222 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
maxxwell john said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.