Saturday, 14 June 2008

Stress Buster.

Would you like to see what I get up to after work when the sun is still shining? Yes? Well come with me and I'll show you. First the transport...my trusty old bicycle.



Then you pedal....if your speed is fast and you are very fit it will take you about five minutes. I am not so fit and at five feet two inches it just takes me longer - so I'll be there in about ten minutes.


Turn left from my house. Take the first left turn then right at the junction. You will find yourself on this cycle route.



Keep going until you get here.



Now for the best bit...take a seat and enjoy the views. Bliss!



7 comments:

lottery numbers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gill at Lucy Locket said...

Great to see you back Mary, and thanks for visiting, I've missed your lovely posts. What a fab place to live, although we have beautiful countryside surrounding my town, the river that runs thorough it leaves a lot to be desired and you certainly wouldn't want to cycle alongside it! I used to cycle some years ago but got out of the habit and my bike rusted up so much we dumped it. One day I might treat myself to another one because we had some really nice bike rides, although not sure I could keep up quite as well these days :) especially with my DH leading the way.
We've enjoyed several bike rides along the Camel trail down in Cornwall when visiting Mum, definitely an outing we'll repeat sometime.
Take care
Gill x

MarmaladeRose said...

Good to have you back again, lovely views. Far too hilly here in the Dales for me to be bike riding, I only do down-hill!!!

Judi A. said...

I love your bike. It's what a bike should be - not covered with all those wires and levers and a most uncomfortable seat! Your bike route looks beautiful and the destination is definitely worth the effort to get there. Problem is, I wouldn't want to leave. Good thing you are going in the evening and the imminent darkness pushes you back home. Thank you for taking us along for the ride.
Judi :-)

Ragged Roses said...

Hello Mary so lovely to hear from you again. What a wonderful bike and to have those beautiful views on your doorstep, how lovely. Looking forward to reading some more of your posts
Kimx

happybunny said...

What a beautiful place to cycle to after work. I love your bicycle - truly traditional and looks comfortable aswell. The views are lovely and I'm sure this is a great way to de-stress at the end of the day (and keep you fit too).

picperfic said...

How beautiful...a lovely post, thank you