Monday, 7 May 2007

Weird - Me?


Well I've been tagged thanks Betty and Kim. I have to share seven weird things about myself! Now I know I'm weird but not that weird so I'll only do one list :)) Here goes.



*I gave birth to my eldest son on his Dad's birthday. As did my Mother with my eldest brother.



*The fabric I use has to 'feel' right. If I touch it and it 'feels' wrong - it's out. Doesn't matter if the colour and pattern is perfect. It's still out. Lucky for me most fabric has the right 'feel'!



*I hate prawns but love prawn cocktail flavoured crisps.


*Last year I bought a job lot of craft books from a local auction room. Browsing through one of them I came across a receipt. The name on the receipt was my maiden name - both christian and surname.


*I love chocolate but definitely NOT chocolate cake.


*On a quick visit to a local DIY store I picked up a tin of paint in a shade of green I rather fancied. It was also heavily reduced!! When I got home and read the label - the colour was 'William and Mary green'. My name and that of my husband!


*I like my toast 'stone cold' before it's buttered. I've even been known to pop it in the fridge.


Well I don't know about weird - I think this list makes me sound spooky!!

So, now to the best bit. It seems I have the pleasure of tagging four people. The lucky winners are: Gill, Alison, Jo and Julia. Good luck everyone.








6 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks for tagging me Mary.
I'm trying to narrow the list of weird things about me down to just 7!!!!!!
My husband has just given me a notepad to write them all down...cheeky thing:-)
Take care,
Alison x.

Shropshire Girl said...

I also hate prawns but love prawn cocktail crisps - and I know exactly what you mean about the feel of fabric. The other things you list are a little spooky aren't they?
Sandra

Tracey said...

You don't like chocolate cake? I didn't even know that was possible! :p

Betty @ She's Sew Pretty said...

Mmmmm...deep fried prawns with chocolate cake for dessert. As for the other things, I think they make you seem a bit psychic.

Gill at Lucy Locket said...

Thanks for tagging me (I think!)
Yes you have had some spooky things happen....I bet there're a lot more stories you could tell....

Gill x

hannah said...

that green paint is the exact colour I had specially mixed for my kitchen, as I couldnt find the colour in my head, then saw it 2 weeks later in the store!