Tuesday, 6 March 2007

At last


Well at last I've done it! After months of viewing other people's blogs and feeling like I was "taking and not giving" I decided to give it a go. To be honest I waited until my daughter was home from Uni for the weekend to give this old technophobe a hand. Even then there were problems and so all on my ownsome I seem to be coping with this post. About me - I am taken with all things creative and have been so inspired by all you clever people out there. I mostly sew and quilt and sometimes fiddle with other crafts but usually come back to my needle and thread. Today I am happy to share my work corner with you - which is really an alcove in my dining room (that's if I can work out how to post a pic). As for the blog name?! Since I am a bit of an insomniac I often sew in the small hours. Eventually I fall asleep - not over the sewing machine but up in my bed!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I look forward to seeing all your lovely crafts and posts here. x